Bettpeppi replied

295 weeks ago

MacGruber Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Former special operative MacGruber is called back into action to take down his arch-enemy, Dieter Von Cunth, who's in possession of a nuclear warhead and bent on destroying Washington, D.C.
In the Dzhugdzhur Mountains, Eastern Siberia, the criminal Dieter Von Cunth steals a Russian X5 nuclear warhead. Colonel James Faith travels to Rio Bamba, Ecuador, with the efficient Lieutenant Dixon Piper to summon the retired special operative MacGruber to retrieve the X5. MacGruber is considered deceased after the death of his beloved wife Casey by his archenemy Cunth in their wedding. MacGruber teams up with Piper and Vicki St. Elmo and they learn that the evil Cunth intends to use the warhead to destroy Washington D.C.
So.. you got this super-guy MacGruber… and you got these others super-guys (who are all wrestlers at the beginning than turn into a blonde chick and a 20yo captain) that super-help the main super-guy MacGruber and you got this super-villain named C*nth who wants to nuke the world or whatever. This is just boring and plain stupid because there was no script for this movie so I won&#39;t waste my time and yours talking about some plot that doesn&#39;t exist.<br/><br/>Let&#39;s go to acting!!! Damn that sucked but mostly not because of the lack of the talent but more because of the lack of the script which was total bullsh*t… Too many lame jokes and most of them are about someone&#39;s ass, penis or poop… on a short note…most of them are poopy jokes that only a 6yo would laugh off. <br/><br/>The action scenes are ridiculously made, no importance whatsoever. Not even the cinematographic experience or the editing were not good because they were less than average. Matter of fact I don&#39;t get what was all the hype behind this wack movie. The soundtrack in most parts of the movie is just a deep-base behind the cast talking which is dumb. When they talk about unimportant stuff they insert that deep-base sh*t like it&#39;s something suspenseful in that discussion and right after that we have a rock song each time… so lame.<br/><br/>I found this movie pathetic and I&#39;m not surprised people didn&#39;t pay to watch this shi*t in a movie theater. It&#39;s one of the lamest attempts on action-comedy ever. I don&#39;t know exactly how to review this movie or from what perspectives because I could dumb down myself to understand and review a bad movie but this needs more than that and I&#39;m not willing to lower myself to do that. Movie is simply boring, irritating, pathetic, not funny and not to mention poor acted and predictable. All ingredients of a failure in cinema.<br/><br/>Storyline: 1/10. (plot full of crappy jokes = fail) Acting: 5/10. (wanted less but it&#39;s Will Forte&#39;s and John Solomon&#39;s fault for the terrible writing) Art Direction: 5,5/10. Cinematography/Editing: 5/10. Score: 5/10. (some good rock songs lmao) Fun Score: 2/10. (at least 1 our of 10 jokes turned good) ==================================== Overall: 3,9<br/><br/>WOW IT SUCKED!
It&#39;s worth a watch if your expectations are not too high.It has it&#39;s funny moments and irritating moments. It was supposed to be a parody of the 80&#39;s TV show Macgyver , however it was far from it, which i am glad.<br/><br/>Worth a watch if you got nothing better to do
How the hell can you take an SNL skit that runs 90 seconds and stretch it to a 90-minute feature? Sounds excruciating. But MacGruber breaks the jinx by putting the skit in the context of a 1980s action movie and creating its own brand of explosive lunacy.
MacGruber is based on a Saturday Night Live skit of the same name. The skit itself was a parody of the TV series <a href="/title/tt0088559/">MacGyver (1985)</a> (1985-1992). The screenplay for MacGruber was written by the Saturday Night Live screenwriting team of Will Forte and John Solomon along with American filmmaker Jorma Taccone, who also directed the movie. &quot;Touch and Go&quot; by Emerson, Lake, and Powell is the song that plays during the montage as he checks off the names on his list. This comedy was released rated R in theaters worldwide. In the US, the DVD and Blu-ray disc releases contain this version alongside a longer unrated cut which adds more story and dialogue as well as more spicy material.
a5c7b9f00b
La luna sangre movie in tamil dubbed downloadYou Are Here dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Trap movie mp4 downloadA New Dawn download torrentJonny Quest in hindi movie downloadThe Ballad of Danko Jones telugu full movie downloaddownload Independentstamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Outside the BoxMiami 3 Oh 5 full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.211 torrent
Please log in to post a reply.